Monday, January 5, 2015

water water everywhere

And I'm not exactly sure where it's coming from or how to fix it....hmmmm....

Well, I know where *some* of it is coming from and how to fix it.  Apparently the drainpipe from the dishwasher is leaking.   Fun fun.   So the flood in the kitchen started from under the sink, and I was able to clean it up and stop it.   But that means handwashing dishes for awhile until I can either get the stuff to fix it or have Mike fix it.   He's on call tonight, so hmmm....looking like I'll be handwashing dishes for a couple of days at least!


The other puddles of water that I've found I'm pretty sure started with a little circus clown named Theo.  He's discovered that if he turns his sippy cup upside down and shakes it, little showers form.  And little showers are cool.  At least, they are if you're Theo.  

Cross your fingers that Theo's the cause of the puddles I found, please and thank you?


Finding Beauty has been a bit hard today, but I was just standing in the kitchen and washing dishes (ahem) and noticed that there was SUNSHINE outside!   It felt like a warm hug from Heaven.   (Thank you, Olaf).   So that's my beauty from today, I think.  Unless something else appears.....

Sharing for today and yesterday....



Yesterday - a shared birthday between Graham and Nicholas.   I loved this moment that we caught while everyone was singing Happy Birthday to the rascals - just a shared glance of pure happiness.   Love these boys!




Alright.  More dishes await me.  And laundry.  And a fussy baby who needs to nap, but I'm trying to hold her off until we leave the house for music lessons so that I don't have to wake her to go. Silly girl is too heavy for me to lug around in her car seat now, so putting her to sleep IN her carseat before leaving isn't an option anymore......

Go find some beauty, guys!   Share it with me when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment