Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blah

It's one of those moments.  The ones where you have so much that you SHOULD be doing, but you just want to sit here and read another blog.   I know you know what I mean, right?   You probably are doing that right now.   Here, let me help!  


It's cold today.  COLD.   As in, freezing our tushies off without even having to leave the house cold.  So, we're acting accordingly - hanging out inside, turning up the thermostat, and spending a lot of time cuddling under blankets.   Theo and I left this morning for an evaluation and therapy session at his preschool, and we visited with friends, but I don't really want to do much else.   Laundry and dinner prep awaits, but......

Do you have a hobby?  I've been toying with the idea of trying to discover a hobby.  Reading and writing have always been my "down time" stuff, but I feel like it might be fun to have some sort of craft-like hobby.   I just don't know where to start.   A friend of mine described it perfectly today:  "I always had loads of interests but not a lot of depth to any of them."   


That's me, too.  I enjoy lots of things, but I've never had one thing jump out at me and just "click."  If you have a hobby, how did you discover it?   What is it?

Also, while I'm crowdsourcing, do you use a diaper bag?   Do you love it or hate it?  I'm on the hunt for a new diaper bag.  I'm not at all happy with the one we have and are currently using.   Link me up if you have one that you love!   

Alright, laundry can't wait much longer.  Baby Girl's diapers need to be washed, but that can't happen until I fold the laundry that's on my bed, and then fold the laundry that's in the dryer, and then move the laundry that's in the washer over to the dryer.......best get started!


Before I leave....showing you some beauty from today...




The tree is coming down soon......thought I should snap a picture of my favourite spot to spend talking to Him.   So relaxing and comforting.
There was a time when I thought this little guy would never make it home.   Love taking post-nap naps with him....

No comments:

Post a Comment