Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sometimes....

.....I wish there were more than one of me

.....I wish laundry would fold itself

.....I think about tying two of the clowns together in a three-legged-race contraption to force them to work together instead of just bicker all of the time

.....I brew a pot of coffee at 1:30pm and hide with a hot cup and fresh cookies

.....I want to kiss the person who created the crock pot

.....canceled practices are harder than just driving to them through the snow storm

.....I wish I could go back in time to make bad things not happen

.....Mike's job is harder than people want to admit it is, and a heck of a lot sadder

.....I wish I'd bought stock in ear plugs

.....the stillness of a snow day seems suffocating and not liberating

.....I ignore the laundry waiting to be folded

.....I make cookies "just because".....I need them.

.....the gamble I take of letting Theo put himself to sleep instead of sitting in his room with him does *not* pay off

.....I have to consciously remember not to cry

.....toddler poop is gross.  Especially when it's in a pull up......(okay, this isn't sometimes.  This is always).

.....you just have to throw plans out of the window and turn the music up and just try to praise Him through it.




No comments:

Post a Comment