Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Five Faves: gymnastics pics from last weekend


Linking up with Jenna over at Call Her Happy today!

I'm kind of cheating this week.  Normally, Five Faves is all about five things that other people would like - kind of a recommendations post.  I'm using it to share five pictures from last weekend because it's, well, easier, and I'm in the midst of packing for West Point and trying to do laundry in order to pack for West Point and do school and all that fun stuff.   So, cheater-cheater-pumpkin-eater Heidi today.  (By the way, I hate pumpkin.  Just sayin').  That and we are lucky enough to have an awesome photographer as a dad of one of the teammates, and I love to share his work!  (If you're local and want his contact information, email me here).

Here goes!


1.  

The pommel horse = the arch-rival of any boy gymnast




2.

The team and their assistant coach.  Love these kids so much! (coaches included!)



3.

I kinda want to turn this one into a silhouette and frame it.  Look at those lines!



4.

Not technically FROM the meet itself, and I didn't even realize he'd snapped this picture, but how about a little baby girl picture from the day?





5.

Getting his game on.





6. 

And a bonus because it's awesome and I'm generous like that.  Look at that focus!





Happy Wednesday, all!


1 comment:

  1. I have always believed that gymnasts are the strongest, most athletic athletes out there. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete