Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Day Under the Tent (mucho pictures)

I've been contemplating a "Day in the Life" post for awhile now, since I get so many questions and comments about what our life ...dramatic pause and breathless......"must be like," but honestly, I just hadn't gotten to it.  Trying to focus on homeschooling and healthy habits has kind of, well, taken all of my brain power.   But when I saw Dwija  joining in on the How I Homeschool blog hop, well, I got super excited.   A link-up of only pictures that answers the "What do you do all day?" where I'm not allowed to even caption the pictures?   Yes, please, and thank you!  So, here goes......here's what life looks like under the Circus tent.....the good, the bad, and the messy!


6:00am....



7am...










8am...

8:45am....











9am....





10am...




11:30am...



12:30pm.....




1 pm....











2pm.....












3 pm......




....insert gymnastics pictures here that I didn't want to take because I didn't want to be *that* creepy lady at the gym with the big ol' camera.....


6:22 pm.....





.......and there you have it....a day in the life at the Circus Academy!

(now, I'm going to go inside, put my feet up, and have some dinner!)

1 comment:

  1. Ruthie's driving already? ;) Looks like a jam pack day full of love!

    ReplyDelete